Biographies and Other Information on the Housewives and their Husbands:
- Real Housewives Husbands
- Real Housewives Biographies
- Real Housewives Pictures
- Kyle Richards Clothing Store
- Real Housewives Sex Scandal
- Real Housewives Clothes and Apparel
- Real Housewives of Orange County Bio
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Bio
- Real Housewives of New York Bio
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Bio
- Real Housewives of DC Bio
- Real Housewives of Miami Bio
- Best of Housewife Quotes
- Must See Real Housewives Fight Clips
- Real Housewives Interviews
- Albie Manzo Website
- Joe Gorga Website
- Real Housewives Homes
- Real Housewives Court Papers
- Real Housewives Homes
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Mauricio Umansky Biography
Mauricio Umansky and the Mauricio Umansky Estates team are responsible for representing Buyers and Sellers internationally with some of the most important world-class architectural estates. Mauricio prides himself for his ability to consummate and facilitate transactions, with both extraordinary customer service and by counting on his 11 years of experience and acumen for ‘thinking outside the box’.
“What excites me are the unique characteristics that each transaction has and the challenges that it brings.”
In today’s Real Estate environment, it is essential to call upon the most experienced and successful agents. Selling a home today requires more then just simply putting it in the MLS, it requires myriad qualities marketing dollars, commitment towards the job, creativity, and most importantly, an extensive network of buyers and sellers. Mauricio has embraced the challenge of today’s fast-paced environment and has parlayed his own network and sphere of influence together with the Hilton & Hyland network and the Christies Great Estates local and international networks, creating one of the largest personal networks offered.
With regards to Buyers, Mauricio calls upon his expertise and experience to find Buyers their picture-perfect home: one that is distinctively theirs. It takes much more than just a click of the mouse and a haphazard email to the client. The true art of Real Estate actually requires “kicking the tires” and Mauricio loves and embraces that challenge – purely devoted to conquering every aspect of the home-hunting process. Mauricio believes that it takes really listening to his clients’ needs and reading between the lines.
Additionally, however no less important, are the private listings that cannot be found in the MLS. In 2007 30% of Mauricio’s transactions were “Pocket Listings” and those that were shown exclusively to Mauricio’s clients.
Mauricio was born in Mexico City and moved to Bel-Air in 1976. He is married to his beautiful wife Kyle, and has four gorgeous daughters Farrah, Alexia, Sophia, and Portia.
- Number one agent at Hilton & Hyland 3 years running and 6 out of the last 8 years.
- Over 130 Million sold in 2007
- Over 1 billion in transactions
- 8 out the last 10 transaction in Beverly Park