Tuesday, July 31, 2012

George Teichner Biography Aviva Drescher's Dad (Net Worth)

George Teichner Biography and Information given on his Google profile:




Introduction

I made my money through various streams of passive income. It's hard, but if you work at it you can retire and enjoy the good life like me.

Beingness cannot be quantified. In order for me to enjoy life at its fullest, I have to live in the moment and savor what I have, instead of fretting about what may be waiting around the next corner.
Bragging rights
Created and operate the greatest stock trading system via computer technical analysis on the planet.
Occupation
Investment banking
Employment
  • self employed
Education
  • Best college
Places lived
Map of the places this user has lived
  • New York
  • Miami Beach
  • Paris
  • Beirut
  • Hong Kong
  • Seoul
  • Capetown
Relationship: Widowed
Looking for: A relationship
Gender: Male

No comments:

Post a Comment