Thursday, July 5, 2012

Albie Manzo Girlfriend (Lindsey Andrews)

Albie Manzo's new girlfriend is named Lindsey Andrews.

Lindsey Andrews with the Manzo Family.


The gorgeous brunette is actually a member of the New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders, and originally hails from Rhode Island. On her bio on the Jets website, Lindsey reveals what she’s looking for in a soulmate: “My ideal mate would have to be someone who I could call my best friend. Loyalty, honesty and dependability are what I consider to be the most important qualities in a partner. Someone who can make me laugh and doesn’t take life too seriously. Above all, my ideal mate is someone who I can just be myself with.”




Since next week’s episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey was filmed a year ago, we have the sneaking suspicion that Albie and Lindsey may have called it quits awhile back (they haven’t been photographed together in months) but you never know!












No comments:

Post a Comment