Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alexis Bellino Returning to RHOC


As Radar Online reports, Alexis Bellino allegedly said of the show: "Initially, I was leaning toward not returning after such a difficult season. But they asked me to come back. I’m soul-searching to make the best decision for me and my family." She added: "I feel sad that it reached the point it has with some of them. Vicki [Gunvalson] and I are still good friends. We speak every week and hang out when we get the chance.."

The recent season of "Real Housewives of Orange County" was watched by a large number of viewers, and there were many ups and downs that were chronicled on the show. Alexis Bellino was a focus on the show, and her fans are hoping to see her return.

What do you think of what Alexis Bellino had to say? Are you a fan of the reality star? Are you looking forward to watching the new season of "Real Housewives of Orange County" when the show returns to Bravo? What did you think of the recent season of the show?

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK TO THE SHOW....I LOVE, this show but if Alexis and her controlling husband comes back, I'm out. I will not watch it.

    ReplyDelete